Bren School of ICS Password Management
When selecting your new password, please make sure that it meets the following criteria:
- Your password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- Your password must contain one character from all four character sets:
- Lower case alphabetic [a-z]
- Upper case alphabetic [A-Z]
- Number [0-9]
- Symbol [?!@#%$^&()]
- Your password may not contain the following symbols: *, blank spaces
- Your password cannot contain any portion of your username or full name.
- Your password should not be based on a dictionary word.
This will change the passwords for all of the following accounts:
- ICS Linux shell account
- ICS Windows login
- Any ICS network drives
- Your ICS Google Apps account.
Changes should be available in five minutes but may take as long as one hour.
Forgot your password?